Dr. Nerses Kopalyan puts the criminal case against Gagik Tsarukyan, leader of the opposition Prosperous Armenia Party into context and says that knowing the scope and depth of the case against him was serious, Tsarukyan went on the offensive by attacking the government so that once charges were filed, he could claim political persecution.
- Putting the criminal case against Gagik Tsarukyan into context.
- Why Tsarukyan threw his support behind Nikol Pashinyan two days after Prime Minister Serzh Sargsyan resigned in 2018.
- How Tsarukyan’s support for Pashinyan’s government has not been consistent.
- Why and how Serzh Sargsyan and the Republican Party of Armenia severely criticized and disparaged Tsarukyan back in 2015.
- Transitional justice or selective justice.
- The future of the Prosperous Armenia Party if Tsarukyan is found guilty.